Well, they finally sent out the study guide for quals in August. It's a bit frustrating really. It'd be nice to be able to take the summer off, even though I am working through the summer (see more about that above). Anywho, I have a study list, and absolutely no motivation at the moment to attempt to study. Getting up at 5:30a for work has something to do with that...
Starting this weekend, I'm determined to make a significant dent in half of one textbook. I figure that since I have about 8 weeks till school, then I have to get through at least half of one textbook per week. If I have to sacrifice a weekend to get caught up, c'est la vie. It'll be better off in the long run.
Also had to fight with the loan website so I could deal with that for next year. Apparently I had made an account on the Sallie May site forever and a day ago, but I was 99.9% sure that I didn't have the same e-mail address - provided I did actually have an account there. So it took a little creative work and a bit of frustration, but I finally got all of my information updated, and I am officially more in debt starting August 1st.
20 June, 2007
School Stuff
at
16:30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment