Well, I get to move in to my apartment a week from this coming Saturday. I'm pretty excited. Not that I don't *love* living with my parents and all ( =P ), but it will be nice to do my own thing again. That also means it's time to really buckle down and re-study everything I've been doing so far. It also means that this weekend, I probably need to head around town to the many and frequent tag (garage) sales and see if I can find any nifty bargains!
Speaking of this weekend, my parents are going out of town, meaning I'll probably stay at home and be boring as usual... or pack and clean and sort...
Work is going well, though that will probably be over once I move in, or not long thereafter. More to do with the studying - I've been through a lot of the important stuff, but I should probably go through that once more, as well as some of the stuff I've done more recently. I figured that I could let that go with only a quick glance the week before quals, since I just did it last semester.
And for the next week, I get to babysit our neighbour's garden. Free veggies! Off to weed, then dinner, then studying or other distractions.
24 July, 2007
I really should remember to post more
at
15:36
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment